Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for exhibiting at the Pacific Northwest Pest Management Conference. We have prepared this FAQ in order to hopefully answer any questions you may have about exhibiting at the Conference.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Rennie Kubik is your exhibitor liaison. He may be reached by voice or text at (360) 921-1032, or you may email him at email@example.com.
Where is the conference being held?
- At the Best Western Plus Hood River Inn located at 1108 East Marina Way, Hood River, OR 97031. Please visit their website for directions.
What is the closest major airport?
- Portland International Airport (PDX) is approximately 60 miles west of Hood River. Portland International Airport is a major airport with numerous flights to many destinations.
What do I get for my exhibit fee?
- Our heartfelt thanks! Also included is a six-foot (72 inches) draped table in the exhibit area. Most tables adjoin other tables. If you need a free-standing space please contact your exhibitor liaison and we will try to accommodate you. Your exhibit fee also includes the welcome reception, continental breakfast and sit down lunch on Friday and Saturday, the silent auction reception Friday night, and your meal at the banquet on Friday night.
Where is the exhibit area?
- The exhibit area at the Best Western Hood River Inn is in the Columbia Room, located upstairs in the main building.
Is electricity available?
When may I move in?
- The exhibit area is generally available for move-in Thursday after 3:00 PM. Feel free to contact your exhibitor liaison to confirm that the exhibitor area is ready for move-in.
When may I break down?
- As a courtesy to your Pacific Northwest customers, we ask our exhibitors to not break down until after lunch (approximately 1:30 PM) on Saturday.
What if all of the exhibit spaces are sold out?
- You may still register as an exhibitor, however, vendors wishing to register as regular attendees is no longer permitted. This will allow you access to the exhibit hall to pass out literature, as well as access to all of the other events. This is only fair to the other exhibitors who have paid the full exhibitor fee.
Are exhibitors permitted to have laptops or tabletop marketing displays for presentations in the booths?
- Yes. Please understand the security of your device(s) is your responsibility.
What are some common things exhibitors bring?
- Sell sheets, samples, and swag.
Where should equipment and supplies be shipped?
- Contact Best Western Hood River Inn for specific questions regarding shipping arrangements.
Can two or more companies share a booth?
- No. Our policy only allows for one company per booth.
How do we identify which booth is ours?
- Each booth features a placard with your company name on it affixed to the table you are assigned.
Are we allowed to register multiple representatives to staff our booth?
- Yes. You can purchase additional exhibitor badges to your current order or you can add them later by placing additional registrations.